Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Binki Holder

So I really do not want to insult anyone's intelligence by doing this tutorial.  But I thought that maybe my ideas could help with your ideas of how to make one yourself.  I have seen these all around, and have meant to make one forever, just never got too it.  I didnt read any tutorials, just guessed on them :)

For each binki holder you will need a piece of ribbon (I cut mine to 15") a metal clasp badge holder and a small elastic hair tie.  I made two, thats why you see double of everything.

First I threaded the ribbon through the clip.

Then I went back through again.  I figured having it through there twice would make it stronger.  Stitch it together and do the same with the elastic hair holder.

This is what the elastic end will look like.

And this is the clip end.

Your DONE!! I told you a tutorial on this was an insult to someone's intelligence. 

Now, you can also use these to hold toys.  I know elmo has bit the concrete many times from Alison throwing him out of the stroller for all these years.  Make a longer ribbon and clip it to the stroller and then place the elastic around whatever you want them to hold onto.  You can do this with toys, bottles, cups, whatever your little one likes to toss on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment