Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Rolls

These are my absolute favorite rolls.  I hate sharing the trick, but since I always get asked I figured I would go ahead and share on my blog.  If you don't follow my blog you lose out because these are the best.  If anyone has ever visited Lambers Cafe, these are about as similar as you can make at home to their Throwd Rolls... Not the same, but similar... So here is what you use.

Rhodes frozen white dinner rolls.  You can get these absolutely anywhere..

They are individually frozen, so just spray a muffin pan with PAM, and drop two frozen rolls in each.  Losely place plastic wrap over these, make sure it is lose so they can rise.

Let the rolls sit for about 6 hours.  To the point where you think that they have risen too much.  These are actually just a little smaller than I like mine, but we ran out of time.  I would not go any smaller than this.


Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes until light golden brown. 

Pair with your favorite meal and enjoy.  We had smoked brisket so this is what inspired some good "home-made" rolls!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say those things are to DIE for!!! We are all addicted to them. I look at them and they make my butt bigger LOL

    ReplyDelete